Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I listen to the instrumental version of BitterSweet Symphony by The Verve on the web?

I hate the voice of the person who sings, but i love the music. The music is very stunning to me and I'd love to listen to an instrumental version of it for free. Please give me a link to the full song for free and not a preview. I'd also like to know where I can buy it (not on the web). Thank you.



~? *Vivian-Rosa Vanderson* ?~



Where can I listen to the instrumental version of BitterSweet Symphony by The Verve on the web?concert tickets



Short answer: Well, the instrumental version of Bittersweet Symphony is actually a song by The Rolling Stones called The Last Time.



The Verve basically did a cover and added lyrics.



Long Answer: http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/03/...



Where can I listen to the instrumental version of BitterSweet Symphony by The Verve on the web?theater seating opera theater



I'd look around for The Andrew Oldham Orchestra version of "The Last Time" by the Rolling Stones. That would be your best bet.



The Verve sampled it to make the entire song.



EDIT: Here it is



http://soundbites.typepad.com/soundbites...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd