Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is your all time favorite video game? Mine is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. This is the..

coolest game ever! Right when you think it can't get any better, they up the ante. I highly recommend this game. BEST. GAME. EVER.



What is your all time favorite video game? Mine is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. This is the............chinese theater



Sonic the Hedgehog 2. ^_^ What can I say, I'm a sucker for adorable, twin-tailed foxes.



What is your all time favorite video game? Mine is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. This is the............opera mini opera theater



I LOVE Diablo for the PC
chrono trigger.. the game that sucked me into RPG realms during the street fighter era..
I have Three favorite games Mercanaries playground of destruction And Star Wars Knights of the old republic. oh and destroy all humans.
The legend of zelda games
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is still the best in my book. Maybe the Twilight Princess will beat it when it comes out.
Halo 2, World of warcraft, Ghost Recon advanced warfighhter.



When they come out- Burning crusade,Halo 3
halo 2 and the legend of zelda the wind waker
My favorite game is Resident Evil and GTA. I like a good shooting game. I also like how in resident evil they talk about things that could happen but they really stink at making up ingredients for the T, and G-virus.
Yeah, I think SOTN was the best rpg/side-scroller-action game of all time.



The game which kept my interest for the longest term was Starcraft, because of the multi-player addiction and continuous learning of new abilities and strategies. The fact that I'm a Predator/Aliens fan made the plot so much more interesting since the races had a lot in common with their movie counterparts.



For SNES, Final Fantasy III kept me glued to the screen for one winter season and had me dreaming of the Phantom Forest. Dragon Warrior IV for nes was another exceptional rpg.



Gran Turismo 3 on ps1 made me think I was a genuine race car driver, killing long hours trying to acquire my S license. The final test at monte carlo with the Toyota prototype car was a killer, and i eventually had to switch to automatic to get the bronze. (Prior to this, I had already won an F1 car which i was dying to try out, but refused to drive it until i had attained the license... talk about obsession)



The best game though? It would have to be... a three-way tie, between Resident Evil II, Resident Evil 4, and Ninja Gaiden Black



Nothing beats a zombie/demon kill-fest using sniper-rifles, leveled-up shotguns, and magical dai-katanas!
Ditto!



Symphony of the Night!
Halo 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd