Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think about this song (it's classical, symphony)?

If you don't have the patience to give it at least one good listening, please don't answer. I don't mind if I have 0 answers.



Unfortunately the last 15 seconds are missing.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6F6jwNYD...



What do you think about this song (it's classical, symphony)?the grand theater



Well, Kirculescu isn't all that 'anonymous'. I'd heard of him. The piece on YouTube is his best-known piece 'Moment musical'. You can tell he was primarily a composer of film-music as this work resembles so many works for piano and orchestra that you used find in 1940s and 1950s Hollywood films (such as Warsaw Concerto, Spellbound Concerto, Legend of the Glass Mountain, Cornish Rhapsody, Murder on the Orient Express etc).



It's pleasant but not great music and is unlikely to become very well known. The performence is very scrappy - the orchestra is struggling with it and the piano has not even been tuned properly.



Lastly, this isn't a 'song'. Songs are sung by singers and (usually) have words. There was no voice and no singing in this work and so cannot possibly be a song.



What do you think about this song (it's classical, symphony)?soap opera opera theater



For me, the piano spoils it. I think it would have been nicer if kept as an orchestral piece.
Yay, I listened to the whole thing! I liked it, it was very nice. I'd never heard of that guy before. I like the piano part.



Ravelinsky
it's a really beautiful piece, and very romantic.



thank you for showing it! I think I'll buy it off of Itunes . . .



I know it was there, but since it was in another language it was hard to discern the title and composer.



what is the piece called and who composed it?
--- Aparently its called Musical Moment for piano and orchestra, the musical theme of a Romanian television science program named Teleenciclopedia--- And it is in youtube....try searching better. Well its pretty good.
Well, for a start it is definitely not a symphony. But I liked it. Rumanian from the name of the guy whose picture appears. I wonder if it was especially written for some event (there are several vids with the same name Tele, something or the other) It's like an Hungarian dance - slow intro. going into fast section (lassu and friss). An orchestration of a Romanian dance by someone like Enescu? I'd love to know - me and the missus liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd