Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I burned a CD of me and 20 others farting a beauitful symphony, could I submit it to American Ido

I doubt it but i bet Howard Stern would be interested.



If I burned a CD of me and 20 others farting a beauitful symphony, could I submit it to American Idol?home theater system



sure Simon would like it



If I burned a CD of me and 20 others farting a beauitful symphony, could I submit it to American Idol?the grand theater opera theater



Yes. I do not think you would win though!
yeah and u would probally win.
MY god sounds like you need a job real bad.
I don't know about American Idol. but I'd buy one!
You could submit it, but the producers would stop it before the Idol stars even heard it.



I would be interested in hearing it, though.
you would win instantly, paula would LOVE it
They would probably accept it, they are full of ..it too. It doesn't take much to amuse the tv viewing public. If a barking dog, bart, and a talking car can keep them glued to the tube, imagine what a few good farts will do.
That would be great...make sure to make the cd label a scratch-n- sniff...
no and listen buddy, i love cheese. let it go
go for it....



tell me how it goes
mmmmmmm



farts
LOL, I want a copy. Then I would start to watch American Idol. :)
oh yeah..definately sumbit that!
I doubt they would accept such nonsense, even considering the mind-numbing quality of American television. Furthermore, I doubt very seriously your capability to create a "beauitful symphony" using your *** as your only instrument. Besides all of which, American Idol is a contest based on individual performance, so your twenty others would likely be disqualified. But, by all means, knock yourself out...
I thought you had to audition for that Live.
hey can i be in your band? im really good at farting
by the sound of the contestants i think its been done
oh my!!! a must have on every valentines list!!! where can I get one ?
umm sure.
i doubt it you weirdo
i don't think he'd like it but i'd definitly buy it.
That is one of the most disgusting things Ive ever heard. I love it, I definetly think you should but be forewarned, what are you going to do if they pick you? Can you and your friends do a repeat? If not I would just put that wonderful CD treasure into the vault.
you sick
You'd be just as talented as some of the others auditioning!
why would you wanna do that
Is everybody stoned on here this morning.I think the whole farting cd is a great idea.Sign me up.
what the heck go ahead
No, to a Sphinctony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd