Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am going to the Meyerson in Dallas, TX to see the Dallas Symphony. Where should I sit?

I can afford any seats as this is a smaller Video Game themed show. Which seats would yield the best listening (and viewing) experience? In concert halls in general, what do you recommend? Has anyone gone to Video Games LIVE ? How is it?



I am going to the Meyerson in Dallas, TX to see the Dallas Symphony. Where should I sit?musicals



Anywhere in the Meyerson is great, its the accoustics that makes it the best.



I am going to the Meyerson in Dallas, TX to see the Dallas Symphony. Where should I sit?opera songs opera theater



sit in the back. that way if you get bored you can play games or go to sleep. sorry i haven't gone to that. sounds cool if your into that kind of stuff though!!!
It is really great to sit in the backish. The front is not the best (im in an orchastra) the middle back is the best place, not the VERY back.
Wow - this is a great hall for concerts! I think that somewhere in the middle is best. Also, the boxes are really great!
There are some rows on the sides of the walls, all the way up. Those are great because no one canreally obstruct your veiw.
Sit in the middle orchestra, or on the loge level in a box.



Not too close that you can't see everything, and not too far, so everything's too small.



Acoustics in there are phenomenal, but since it's video game based, you do want to be able to see any visuals that may be part of the show.



Have a great time!
Fantastic acoustics wherever you sit...



I prefer the middle secion 3/4 of the way back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd