Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does a relationship that has a musician and a non-musician have a good chance of survivng?

My boyfriend is in graduate school and he is majoring in percussion. His previous girlfriend was a french horn player. I on the other hand do not play any instruments, and I don't really enjoy the music that he does. I still attend the symphony concerts he plays in but I'm bored the whole time, I respect the music but its just not for me. Any ways, do you think that thsi can cause us to break up? He wants to be a professor at a college and i have a feeling hes going to end up falling for some music playing student. Am i being paranoid or is this too big of a difference for us to overcome? I understand that people on this website can't be certain about a complete stranger's relationship, id just like to see other peoples opinions on the matter, thanks!



Does a relationship that has a musician and a non-musician have a good chance of survivng?opera score



By your description it dosn't sound too positive.



Does a relationship that has a musician and a non-musician have a good chance of survivng?musicals opera theater



I was musically inclined and married a girl who couldn't carry a note in a bucket. Problem was, I was always hanging with people with whom I shared a common interest in music.



That led to me falling for a young lady I felt was much more compatible with me. I didn't cheat or see her alone but it was one of the things that led to my marriage's eventual meltdown. We are now divorced.



Musicians are in a class of their own as are all artists. Careful going further with your boyfriend.
I recommend you to read this free E-book called 97 Steps To A Happy Relationship. It's a free and easy download, so it won't hurt to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd