Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please read this Candy Bar card I made for my boyfriend and tell me what I should change?

Here's what my candy bar card will sound like so far, please tell me what I should do to make it sound better!!! I want this to be perfect!



"Happy Valentine's SUGAR DADDY! I wanted you to know I love you to Reeses PIECES!!! You are such a SWEETART, you've truly been a LIFESAVER since the day I met you. You are my ALMOND JOY in my life-- my RIESEN for living. When I'm with you I'm up on the MILKYWAY watching the STARBURSTS shoot across the sky. When we kiss I hear a SYMPHONY. No matter what I always get the BUTTERFINGERS for you -- you are just so NUTRAGEOUSLY sexy!! I love that you are just so KISSABLES. You make me feel like a 100 GRAND even though sometimes I can be an AIRHEAD. Baby, you and I were MINT (some kind of mint candy) to be. I want to kiss and hold you NOW AND LATER. I can't wait for the day I get to ROLLO-ver next to you each morning just to begin each day looking into M-AZING eyes. With MOUNDS of HUGS, and KISSES, (my name).



How does this sound? What should I change?!?



Please read this Candy Bar card I made for my boyfriend and tell me what I should change?home theatre



Happy Valentines's Day WATCHMACALLIT.



I was going to give you $100,000 but the money slipped through my BUTTERFINGERS. I looked on 5th AVENUE and found a trip to MARS but I thought that would be inappropiate. So instead I wish you MOUNDS of (ALMOND) JOY as you ZERO in on another Valentine's Day.



P.S. I promise not to SNICKER at your gift to me.



Please read this Candy Bar card I made for my boyfriend and tell me what I should change?ballet theater opera theater



It's cute.



Very juvenile but cute...lol



He should get a laugh or a smile out of it.
ROLO ONLY HAS ONE L



"MINT CRISP" IS A CANDY BAR STARTING MINT :)
i like just as it is
this is beautiful and original and unique he is going to love it don't change anything
thats pretty Kool. sounds like alot of thought has gone into it. if he doesnt like it DUMP HIM. lol
Cute !! You should Give him one of Each of these "Candies" you Mention. That would be Cute too !!
If I was receiving this I would have hoped for a more adult use of the name Mounds.
sounds good but what the hell is the point of this?
Very creative! What would really be cute is if the card was accompanied by a box with each kind of candy in it.
He will probably do what I did....read the first line and then forget it. That's just too much. And do you really want to say he is "kissables"? That in itself would make me not read it.
Well, it's better than -



"Dear CLARK;



I saw the 3 MUSKETEERS tickling your ZAGNUTS on 5th AVENUE. And you SNICKERED as you said, "Open wide for CHUNKY"!



You'll never caress my MOUNDS again.



Your BABY,



RUTH
It's cute...if you're 15. But if you're not 15...
If you are 17, I think this is adorable. If you are 33, I am concerned.
Really, really cute. Can you make one for me - now I want some chocolate.
I think this is very cute and creative. Some say childish but I dont think so. Its something you put some thought into and that means alot. I wish i would have thought of it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd