Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some easy metal songs to play on guitar?

I've only been playing guitar for a month, and i like to play metal. A few songs that I can play pretty good are: Breaking the Law by Judas Priest, Am I Evil By Diamond Head, the intro to The Thing That should Not Be by Metallica, and Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth. I still can't play any of the solos though. If you know any metal songs that are fun and easy to play please tell me.



What are some easy metal songs to play on guitar?plays



Metallica -the unforgiven,One



What are some easy metal songs to play on guitar?opera ticket opera theaterbefore i forget by slipknot Report It


enter sandman is pretty easy if u can play most of those songs Report It


by metallica Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd