Thursday, December 10, 2009

What does this song mean, it seems spiritual?

Just one more night, one more score



Another question in my mind, can't take no more



Kissing the tears from my face



As they fall to the ground in the silence



In twilight and faded times, spirits cold, with no love



Bells ring the lonely chime



Candle fire



These lit dreams can't burn alone



Winds of change



Bring songs upon my memory



An empty heart and soul intoxicates me



This darkened page orchestrates my final destiny



Not knowing what



What tomorrow will bring



From within the mirror's eyes



I'm forced to run away and hide



I feel those mystic eyes subside and leave me blind



Through passages in time, a prisoner locked behind the door



Lonely roses slowly wither and die



I can't escape this captive misery



Heart stone cold, under supremacy



Thrown into a raging sea of tyranny



Life's vile walls have tangled me in webs



Eternally within my futures threads, play



The violent strings of my symphony



Transcend



The absence of this fantasy



Just another vision washed away with the tide



No place for forgotten ones



I cannot deny



What lies beyond



Beyond this fantasy



What does this song mean, it seems spiritual?concert venue



This song is in essence spirituality itself. The individual recognizes that there is a "great mystery" if you will that they long to embrace yet because of their attachments to duality they find it a difficult path until one day they can finally transcend their attachments and become one with the great mystery.



What does this song mean, it seems spiritual?events opera theater



BOOOORING!
This song means what u want it to mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd