Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think is the most beautiful sounding instrument in a full symphony orchestra?

I personally think the French Horn is the most beautiful sounding instrument.



What do you think is the most beautiful sounding instrument in a full symphony orchestra?violin



The harp.



What do you think is the most beautiful sounding instrument in a full symphony orchestra?chinese theater opera theater



The oboe
the nose
French horn is nice, but I'm a woodwind person and I have to say Basson......
I agree with you. There's something so classical about how the French Horn sounds. Very relaxing too.
i too think the french horn is beautiful sounding also the oboe, or the bassoon.
I am partial to the cello. My son has been playing the cello since he was in 5th grade. He is now 25 and plays remarkably even though he is not a professional musician. The richness of the sound is very beautiful to listen to.
By far, the harp
You can't beat the sound of a good Violin
the double bass, or string bass MAKES the orchestra.
THANK YOU!!!! SO DO I!!! CAUSE I PLAY IT!!!
all of them are our specilal little children with their own qualites and traits. i love them all
Cello. have you ever heard Rasputina? The are Heavenly
I would have to say the clarinet just because I play it , but the french horn would be my second pick :0)
All the instruments are beautiful when played well. Even the trumpet, which we don't usually think of as "beautiful" can have a wonderful, plaintive quality.



The horn is SO difficult to play well, but when it is, there is something special about the sound. As a singer, I love them all since I don't play any of them!
My vote is also the horn!! (Which is actually not really called "French Horn" anymore.)



Good choice.



The horn is a brass instrument that consists of tubing wrapped into a coiled form. The instrument was first developed in England as a hunting horn in about 1650. The French referred to it as the German horn, the Germans called it the hunting horn, and the English called it the French horn. Most musicians usually refer to it simply as the horn. In the 1960s the International Horn Society declared the official name of this instrument to be the "Horn."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd