Saturday, December 5, 2009

How long can I make my 5 ounce Hershey's Symphony bar last?

First correct answer gets the points.



How long can I make my 5 ounce Hershey's Symphony bar last?pacific theater



16 days (2 wks 2days)



im just guessing



How long can I make my 5 ounce Hershey's Symphony bar last?phantom of the opera opera theater



if i had that.. it would last me only a second.
Only if I die. Otherwise, I'd eat it in a sec
about 5 minutes
I don't know you, but mine wouldnt last long at all. 5 minutes maybe, lol.
5 seconds
5 seconds, 1 ounce per second.
2 secs
A minute
Technically, 32 days... I think. Maybe I'm thinking of another candy bar
about 5 ounces...enjoy! it is what it is but you could buy more. but if i must guess i'll say 8 days.
24 hours, tops



P.S. This really isn't fair...cause you and only you control how long it lasts...or how fast you gobble it down...right? mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd