Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I odd to like artsy stuff?

I love going to see live classical music like the symphony or opera, or going to the theater to see a live play. I can never find people who like to do this stuff, so sometimes I just go myself. I actually had a girl laugh at me when I asked her out to the opera! Is it an age thing? (I'm 24) I dated a girl a couple years ago that liked it, but I broke up with her for other reasons...I didn't think she'd be that unique in this regard. Aren't there more girls out there with those interests?



Am I odd to like artsy stuff?events



Girls have limited time. They want to foster interests that will maximise their chances of finding "Mr Right". They will not become interested in the Fine Arts because they know that the chances of finding someone at such events is slim. Look around you at the next production of Aida you go to: How many other fit young blokes like you are there too? Probably none - the girls know this - and therefore don't develop an interest in these things. Suggest you try to find a middle ground: Amateur Dramatics and Local Operetta societies are packed with young women looking to meet men.



Am I odd to like artsy stuff?home theatre opera theater



I have some of those interest but I'm also a metal kinda music lover too.
no way you're unique
Yes there are women that like that stuff and i am one of them.
Maybe you should try asking out a guy. LoL. Come out of the closet, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd