Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone ever caught you conducting yourself in a solo symphony?

My ma just did. Fortunately, she decided to join in (a duet).



Has anyone ever caught you conducting yourself in a solo symphony?musicals



Yeah mine did as well. But my mum also walked in on my having gay sex. NOT FUNNY



Has anyone ever caught you conducting yourself in a solo symphony?opera songs opera theater



that's sick...your mother joined in? i know you're trying to be funny but that's just wrong
Yes.. Very embarrassed
not since i got caught conducting furiously(into a sock), hiding in the bushes of my neighbours garden as she was sunbathing last summer.
No - but I once saw an epileptic fit.
how sad
It's bad enough being caught by your mum but I was caught by the neighbours. Why that's worse is because they took pictures to blackmail me with.
not the kind of question we expect ,



please respect the younger people that are on here
that depends on what you mean by solo symphony your mum joining in could either be so funny or so wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd