Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need help knowing what this one song is called?

it geos:



da da da a symphony of sound...where are you now?



cuz it was you i was thinking of.



i'm sure it's a rock band with a guy that sings it.



i've had it stuck in my head since like 4:30 a.m.! so can someone help? thanks



I need help knowing what this one song is called?movie theatre



"The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin



I need help knowing what this one song is called?playhouse opera theater



yep, the girl above was right. mixed tape by jacks mannequin. AMAZING band!
That's "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin. Other good songs by them are "Holiday from Real", "Bruised", "I'm Ready", "La La Lie", and "Meet Me At My Window".
I think it's the group Sheriff from 1981 (a one hit wonder band)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd