Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you like this poem part 2?

Alone



melancholy in the silence,



drowning in my pain.



the night you turned away,



and left me under the rain.



regret within the twilight,



what is it that I lack?



my dreams were shattered that day,



when my fears became a fact.



Emptiness by the abyss,



all hope crashing down,



this feeling comes and hits,



when you're not around.



solitude in the symphony,



dancing to the tune on my own,



these feelings creep to me,



whenever i'm alone.



How do you like this poem part 2?opera sheet music



What can I say...swoon! This is my favorite so far but, they are all really good.



How do you like this poem part 2?shows opera theater



LYKEOMG!!!!!!CREEPY GOTH KID!!!!!!!



lol, just kidding (I'm typically known as the creepy goth kid)



I actually thought it was very good



Nice flow, really good word choice



It would make a really good song



But it also makes an awesome poem
my gosh i love your writing do me a favor and put some more on here so i can read them please u are such an amazing writter!! And if u really feel this way Im sorry!!! Please put somemore up PLZ PLZ PLZ
Thats amazing and really touching, it seems like its really getting out how your feeling and how I was feeling about a week ago. Your writting is really good. Keep it up.
I truely like this poem.Melts my heart.
LOL @ "creepy goth kid." As if having and expressing emotions makes you 'goth.'



LOVELY poem, just as your first. I can feel it. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd