Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did you think I'm a dork?

I'm a sophomore at high school. I'm an all A student, Latin Club, Mu Alpha Theta(Math Honor Society), National Honor Society, Navy JROTC, and a cellist in the symphony orchestra. Does this qualify me as a dork? just wondering



Did you think I'm a dork?concerts



NO way!!! wow that's awesome..you have so much going for you and you are going to have a bright future while who ever is thinking or calling you that..will be losers after HS! trust me....nerds are hot now...why would the opposite sex not go out with someone like you? omg, you may feel this way now....watch when you go to college...you will find that the opposite sex will be attracted to your type but make sure you date someone who has your interests and brains ....way to go!



Did you think I'm a dork?headache opera theaterwhy would you take into consideration something someone else thinks..you should be confident that your on your way to be successful in life.I have always been drawn to men who were smart and cultured and intelligent..I rather have brains than great looks without brains any day..are you kidding???? Report It


yes, except im smarter and a jock, so what does that qualify me as?
And this has absolutely nothing to do with a pregnancy..Reported :)
If I were still in high school, I would think you were a major dork. But as an adult I think it's great that you are getting the most out of High School and applying yourself.
first of all what does your question have to do with parenting and pregnancy obviously you are a dork and next time get it right!!
Nah...just well-rounded...
not really.. but if were in the beta club, science club and a whole bunch of smarty school subject clubs then yes for sure!!! iam also in the navy jrotc and the spanish club thats all though!!
or a nerd.
No, you are not a dork.
Actually, everyone is a dork because they are born with the same ability at birth. It is how u hon and harness this ability to be different from others. Being smart and active is good and dun let that negative thought (dork) pull u down. Understand the people around you, what makes them special and popular in school.



Piece of advice, dun act like them. Copying other people image will make u a dork. Good luck
no! atleast your preparing yourself for college
No i think(it sounds like) your a wonderful person!
Better to be a dork and smart



than



an idiot with your pants around your ankles.
It qualifies you as a geek at least. To be a dork, you have to have talents that nobody in your peer group values, like peeling bananas with your toes or doing tricks with a whip.
No,
no not at all.your fine.
no, not neccesarily, Many popular people are involed in nerdy clubs, at least a t my school.
Hey, whatever happened to nerd power?



As long as you don't ACT like a dork, it's okay. I mean, don't wear like suspenders and a pocket protector etc. And don't make people feel stupid on purpose. And don't rub in people's face if you know something they don't.



Example: At my school, one teacher was like: "Tell me a word to remember you by."



Guess what the nerd said.



Yeah, that would be, "Intellect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd