Saturday, December 5, 2009

What if? What if I fell in love with the conductor of a symphony orchestra.. but ....?

my worst enemy seems to like her too. Woodwind of fortune blow my way if I tell her that I love her. I just don't want any violin clashed with the other guy. Am I being cello?



What if? What if I fell in love with the conductor of a symphony orchestra.. but ....?paramount theater



Quit Fiddlin around, just Oboe him a good one and you won't have any worries of a love Triangle anymore. If the Oboe in the side doesn't work, clash the Cymbals really loud. That will Guitar attention and she will be a tootin her Horn for you!



What if? What if I fell in love with the conductor of a symphony orchestra.. but ....?theatre opera theater



Nope. Lolz
I'll pipe in. I just had to reed this and weep. There is nothing like a little sax in the orchestra pit. Sheet, there is nothing like having my organ diddled. Duly noted.
Whatever you do, please proceed "Adagio" !!!
drum on her door,jump in with a bit of AIR GUITAR,that will get her attention.Nothing cello about that.Its a love triangle,and you can sooth her with the delightful dings of tubular bells.You never know it maybe a just flute that you will win her heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd